Welcome to my wonderful, crazy, busy world! Thanks for visiting my website. Well, I guess this is where I'm supposed to tell you about me. I'm a wife and mother to 2 crazy, silly boys (and our 3rd baby boy is due April 2014). They are the funniest, cutest, craziest, wildest, sweetest little boys I've ever met in my life, and I'm so blessed to be their mom. I started photography as a way to capture our little lives and make sure that our boys had LOTS of funny pictures to look back on when they are all grown up. That little hobby bloomed into a passion, a really big passion...and so this photography business was born.
I love working with graduating seniors and giving them an experience they will never forget. Outfit styling, posing, and getting all-out girly for the day is what it is all about - and it is definitely my cup of tea!!!
I also love working with families - it is important that we take pictures as families with our children. Moms (and some dads too), you know what I'm talking about - we are typically behind the camera and forget to include ourselves in those photos that will be so very important to your children one day. So let me take charge of the camera and capture your family with memories that will last a lifetime.
A little more about me...and in no particular order.
- I love Jesus. Philippians 2:15 is my favorite bible verse...Among the people of the world, let your light shine.
- I love chocolate, wine, and pizza...and yes, I could eat them together. Although, I could also eat Mexican food for every single meal.
- My grandmother's persimmon pudding is my all-time favorite desert. I have the recipe, so let me know if you'd like to try it - I'll even make it for you!
- I spent two days (yes, 48 hours without sleeping) on the internet looking for a name for our second baby when we found out he was a boy...but I am not stressing at all about naming #3.
- My husband is the world's best man and father. I'm truly blessed to call him mine.
Thanks again for visiting LindsayFletcher.com. Please click on "CONTACT" to schedule your session or with any quesitons that are not answered on this site.
Photo © Expressions by Lisa Gupton (Thank you, Lisa, for always capturing my family in a beautiful way!!!)