Welcome to my wonderful, crazy busy world! Thanks for visiting my website. Well, I guess this is where I'm supposed to tell you about me. I'm a wife and mother to 2 crazy silly boys. They are the funniest, cutest, craziest, wildest, sweetest little boys I've ever met in my life, and I'm so blessed to be their mom. I started photography as a way to capture our little lives and make sure that our boys had LOTS of funny pictures to look back on when they are grown up. That little hobby bloomed into a passion, a really big passion...and so this photography business was born. I want to capture this time in your lives, whether during a family session or a senior session, so that you have images to treasure for a lifetime.
A little more about me...and in no particular order.
- I love Jesus. Philippians 2:15 is my favorite bible verse...Among the people of the world, let your light shine.
- I love chocolate, wine, and pizza...and yes, I could eat them together. Although, I could also eat Mexican food for every single meal.
- My grandmother's persimmon pudding is my all-time favorite desert. I have the recipe, so let me know if you'd like to try it.
- I spent two days (yes, 48 hours) on the internet looking for a name for our second baby when we found out he was a boy.
- My husband is the world's best man. I'm truly blessed to call him mine.
Thanks again for visiting LindsayFletcher.com. Please click on "Contact Me" to schedule your session or with any quesitons that are not answered on this site.
Photo © Expressions by Lisa Gupton